FINDING YOUR PERFECT WEDDING GOWN
Article Contribution by Brenda Kilheffer, Owner,
Congratulations! You’re engaged! It’s time to find the perfect wedding dress. Brides have many emotions when looking for their wedding dress – happy, anxious, excited, scared. All these feelings are natural. It’s the shopping experience you’ve been looking forward to for years! Here are a few tips to help you have the best experience.
• Schedule no more than two appointments in a day. More than that can be confusing and exhausting. Bring photos of dresses that you like or of your wedding vision to your appointment.
• Meet with a bridal consultant one-on-one to get the bridal experience you desire.
• Be open to trying on different styles, fabrics, and necklines. Often brides purchase a dress opposite of their desired style.
• Most dresses are not custom made. You are measured to the dress manufacturer’s size chart. Alterations will most likely be needed.
• When you find the dress of your dreams – stop shopping!