WHAT YOU NEED TO ASK BEFORE BOOKING YOUR SPACE
• What is included? Items: Chairs, Tables, Linens, Flatware, Glassware,
China, Dancefloor, Staging – What do these items look like?
• What food services are you limited to?
• Can you have real candle flame?
• What decor is in house for your use?
• Is there a required list of vendors that must picked from?
• What are the earliest + latest times you can get in?
• Service: Bartenders Fees, Service Staff Fees?
• Average Price Per Plate for food?
• What types of Food Style do you offer?
• Family Style, Buffet, Plated, Stations?
• Is there a food and beverage minimum?
• Does beverage apply towards the minimum?
• Do you have a service charge on top of the food or beverage?
• Does that service charge apply to the minimum?
• What rental times are included in the contract, when can vendors get
in and when do they have to be out?
• Table Numbers, Votives, Centerpieces, Cardbox, Lighting
• What power do you have for bands or a dj?
• Can you bring in a wedding cake or desserts from a licensed caterer?
• Are your ceremony/reception times are flexible – and can they be
adjusted after booking?
• Will you be the only wedding or event onsite that day?
• Is there a private room for you to have your belongings held outside of
the reception/ceremony space? Or a place to freshen up?
• Parking – on site? Ramp? Fee for parking?